Duration of Contract: Initially 1 year with possibility of extension
Location: Central Office (Kathmandu) and frequent travel to program districts
Responsible to: Program Director/Executive Director
Qualification: Bachelor’s in public health, Nursing or Maters in any other relevant faculty
• At least three years’ work experience Comprehensive Sexuality Education or Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health or any other relevant issues in reputed civil society organization (non-profit making organization/NGO).
• Interest in and working experiences in Lumbini, Karnali and Sudurpashchim province would be an added value
• Coordination with donor organization, government stakeholders, community-based and civil society organizations.
• Ensure all program/project activities are correctly undertaken and the evidence (data/photos/report) are produced and documented.
• Ensure that the project/program is implemented effectively, documented as per the standard and reported timely.
• Identify opportunities for new program development and expansion and assist with the strategic development of the organization.
• Prepare quarterly reports and event reports as per organizational requirement in English and Nepali language.
• Coordinate, organize the meetings, workshops and trainings and advocacy events with provincial and local governments and schools
• Co-facilitate advocacy events, workshops, meetings, trainings, mentoring and coaching to teachers and peer educators.
• Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested
• Supervise field staff, volunteers, and other relevant personnel.
• Work with the teachers, peer educators, school management committee (SMC) and parent teacher’s association (PTA)
• Liaison with field staff and central office
• Travel to program district when necessary.
• Work according to the organization’s and project’s need.
Application Process: Qualified Candidates should send the application letter explaining their interest for the post along with current CV with two work related references at email@example.com
Last date of Application: Jan 10, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Any kind of influence in selection process will automatically disqualify the candidate.