SISo Nepal (Skill Information Society Nepal) is a national level non-political, non-profit, and non-governmental organization working in health, environment, human rights, and democracy since about two decades in Nepal (visit www.sisonepal.org.np for detail about SISo Nepal); invites application from qualified Nepalese citizen for the following position:
- Job Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Comprehensive Sexuality Education)
Duration of Contract: Initially 1 year with possibility of extension
Location: Central Office(Kathmandu) and frequent travel to program districts
Responsible to: Program Director/Executive Director
Qualification: Bachelor’s in public health, Nursing or Maters in any other relevant faculty
- At least two years’ work experience on Comprehensive Sexuality Education or Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health or any other relevant issues in reputed organization (non-profit making /non-governmental organization/NGO).
- Interest in and working experiences in Lumbini, Karnali and Sudurpashchim province would be an added value
- Develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence generated by the project activities in close coordination with the program officer and program director.
- Perform supportive supervision to the program assistants/mentoring coaching assistants to the implementation, particularly in relation to monitoring and reporting issues.
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators/milestones and develop reports.
- Develop project progress reporting, assist the program director in monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Coordination with donor organization and relevant stake holders.
- Identify lessons learned and develop success stories with case studies to capture qualitative outputs/outcomes of the project (CSE project specific job descriptions would be added during the contract).
- Provide advice to the program officer and program assistants on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Project Director with management information s/he may require.
- Attend Board, committee meetings, progress review meetings or other meetings as requested
- Work with federal, provincial, and local government and relevant as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Project Director and the Executive Director of SISo Nepal.
Application Process: Qualified candidates should send the application letter explaining their interest for the post along with currently updated CV with two work related references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Application: January 30, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Any kind of influence in selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy.