SISo Nepal (Skill Information Society Nepal) is a national level non-political, non-profit, and non-governmental organization working in health, environment, human rights, and democracy since about two decades in Nepal (visit www.sisonepal.org.np for detail about SISo Nepal); invites application from qualified Nepalese citizen for the following position:
Job Position: Admin and Finance Officer
Duration of Contract: Initially 10 months with possibility of extension
Location: Central Office(Kathmandu)
Responsible to: Program Director/Executive Director
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (BBS/B Com)
- At least three years’ work experience of financial management in reputed civil society organization (non-profit making organization/NGO).
- Financial and administrative management complying with the policies of the organization and abiding with the relevant policies of donor organization and government rules and regulations.
- Vouchering and maintain all ledger and accounting activities including entering properly in the accounting software as necessary according to the project activities.
- Prepare financial report in required time frame along with the preparation of the bank reconciliation, balanced sheet, and other relevant documentations relevant to the financial management.
- Provide administrative and financial management including logistic management in organizing events.
- Making payments of all activities such as Tax payments, Salaries of HR and remunerations of the experts/consultants and CIT managements
- Carryout all related work in getting approval of the project from SWC including getting consent letter from relevant local government.
- Mentoring and coaching/ on the job training to admin finance assistant on financial management including on the job training on accounting and accounting software
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the records of all administrative and financial management.
- Ensure all the inventory records of all the assets are up to date as per the present policy of procedure.
- Support for timely auditing of the financial and program activities of the project and the organization.
- Other necessary administrative and financial management related support as per the need of the organization and as directed by the organization’s management.
Note: Interested firms/consultancies to provide service as per the JD mentioned above are also encouraged to apply for this opportunity
Application Process: Qualified candidates should send the application letter explaining their interest for the post along with currently updated CV with two work related references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Application: February 28, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Any kind of influence in selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy.