Published Date: May 28, 2021
SISo Nepal (Skill Information Society Nepal) is a national level non-political, non-profit, and non-governmental organization working in health, environment, human rights, and democracy since about two decades in Nepal (visit www.sisonepal.org.np for detail about SISo Nepal); invites application from qualified Nepalese citizen for the following position:
- Job Position: Program Officer (Comprehensive Sexuality Education)
Duration of Contract: Initially 7 months with possibility of extension
Location: Central Office (Kathmandu) and frequent travel to program districts
Responsible to: Program Director/Executive Director
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Public Health, Nursing or Maters in any other relevant faculty
- Three years’ work experience Comprehensive Sexuality Education or Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health or any other relevant issues in reputed civil society organization (non-profit making organization/NGO).
- Fresh Candidate are also encouraged for application*******
- Interest in and working experiences in Lumbini and Sudurpashchim province would be an added value
- Coordination with donor organization, government stakeholders, community-based and civil society organizations.
- Ensure all program/project activities are correctly undertaken and the evidence (data/photos/report) are produced and documented.
- Ensure that the project/program is implemented effectively, documented as per the standard and reported timely.
- Prepare quarterly progress reports and event reports as per organizational requirement in English and Nepali language.
- Coordinate, organize the meetings, workshops and trainings and advocacy events with provincial and local governments and schools, international and national consultants in close coordination with program/executive director and relevant officials from donor organization.
- Coordinate with and organize meetings with relevant unit/centers (CEHRD, ETCs and Education Development and Coordination Unit (of proram districts) of Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Co-facilitate advocacy events, workshops, meetings, trainings, mentoring and coaching to teachers and peer educators.
- Work with/assist program director and experts in developing school curriculum for local government (palika).
- Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested
- Work with the teachers, peer educators, school management committee (SMC) and parent teacher’s association (PTA)
- Travel to program district when necessary.
- Work according to the organization’s and project’s need.
Application Process: Qualified Candidates should send the application letter explaining their interest for the post along with current CV with two work related references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Application: June 02, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Any kind of influence in selection process will automatically disqualify the candidate.